A Hands-On, Interactive Workshop with
Heidi Scott Giusto, Ph.D., CPRW, CEIP
- Learn how to write a cover letter the hiring manager wants to read
- Discover unconventional letter writing techniques that help you stand out
- Build a template letter that you can easily tailor for each application
What You Get
- Pre-workshop activities, instruction from a cutting-edge leader in the career coaching industry, and additional resources so you can continue learning well after the workshop ends.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- #1 Rule for an Effective Cover Letter/Dissecting Cover Letters that Work
- Reading & Methodically Analyzing Job Descriptions
- Individual Work (with Heidi circulating for consultation) and peer review of letters
- Networking breaks and coffee/tea (provided)
- Optional brown bag lunch with Heidi at S.B. Financial to network and ask questions
- Heidi wants to know you! Event capped at 12 participants to ensure the quality of small group instruction
- Got a job offer before the workshop? Show Heidi the written job offer for a full refund.
What People Are Saying
- "Heidi offers what few others can: a clear, compelling, and highly motivational approach to your job campaign. Her background, skills, qualifications, and passion for helping others make her a TOP CHOICE in the Raleigh-Durham area, and around the country, for rapid employment.”—Jay Block, Best-Selling McGraw-Hill Author; 5 Steps to Rapid Employment Expert
- “I landed a new job faster than anticipated after Heidi worked with me to bring about a most impressive resume and cover letter suite."—Shane Guin, Safety, Health, and Environment Professional
Heidi Scott Giusto, Ph.D., CPRW, CEIP, CEMC, owner of Career Path Writing Solutions, helps individuals succeed when the stakes are high. Heidi delights in empowering job seekers to present their best selves to potential employers—on paper and in person. Heidi holds a Ph.D. from Duke University and is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), a Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP), a Certified Empowerment and Motivational Coach (CEMC), a member of the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches, and a Career Thought Leaders Associate. She is a frequent public speaker and has led dozens of workshops.