“You never get a second chance to make a first impression.”
This saying resonates for a reason. Perception is reality, and nowhere is that more true than with your business.
If you want your business to build and retain credibility with current and future customers, then you need to have a clear, compelling, concise message that articulates your brand’s value proposition.
Whether the documents on your to-do list are employee profiles or marketing materials, they are critical to the success of your business and need to be done right.
How can I help your business get ahead?
I can help you and your business succeed by enabling you to communicate your vision and value proposition in a more compelling fashion. Business-related projects include editing books, writing website content, editing curriculum, creating LinkedIn business pages, and crafting speeches.
What kinds of individuals and organizations typically work with me?
- Book authors who want an editor to look for conceptual gaps and unclear prose. For book editing, I commonly work with business owners who also are authors.
- Business owners who feel like their message is not being accurately portrayed on their website, LinkedIn profile, and other marketing material.
- Larger organizations or universities seeking a professional writing consultant for their employees or students.
- Business owners who are subject matter experts and have a strong desire to move their business forward through a clear marketing message, but who realize that writing is not in their wheelhouse.
What type of writing do I work on?
I can assist with a wide range of documents that have the potential to generate new income streams and optimize existing ones.
- LinkedIn business pages and owner profiles
- Business Blog Posts
If you have any questions, or would like to talk to me about how I can help you or your business, feel free to email or call me directly.
Let's Work Together!
How can I help you accomplish your goals?